Misson of The Ambassador Program
It is the mission of the Chatham Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Program to promote member commitment and retention by:
• Raising awareness of Chamber activities and benefits
• Informing and involving new Chamber members to promote strong continuing membership
• Encouraging meaningful and beneficial participation in the Chamber’s programs
• Serving as a liaison between the Chamber staff and membership
The Ambassador Program consists of volunteers from the Chamber membership who donate their time to assist the Chamber in various activities. Ambassadors serve a term of one calendar year, beginning in April of each year. Ambassadors can continue to serve after the one-year term if agreed upon by the Ambassador and the Chamber.
Be sure to see some recent "Ambassador Of The Year" winners at the bottom of this page!
- Increased name and face recognition
- Increased networking opportunities
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members
- Increased referral opportunities through other Ambassadors and one-on-one contact with members
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community
- Opportunity to meet local business and community leaders
- Chance to help the community and show community pride
- Recognition via “Ambassador of the Year” and “Ambassador Spotlights.”
- Increased visibility within the community
- Better understanding of membership needs
- More involvement of existing Chamber Members
- Ability to manage events more effectively
- Increased recruitment opportunities
- Member retention
- Increased access to points of contact who can provide assistance and answer questions
- More frequent Chamber communication
- Potential for increased referrals
- Members will feel more connected to the Chamber
Interested in serving as a Chamber Ambassador?
ontact the Chamber office at Info@ChathamChamberNC.org or 919-742-3333 & an information packet will be sent to you.